Sunday, November 29, 2009

Okay... since im on an internet roll here...

Update time!

Wednesday was the show with File 13 and it was FANTASTICALLY awesome. The sound dude caused quite a few headaches, but other than that... I had a ton of fun and one of my really good friends from high school came out to see me!!! So that was pretty fantastical :D

The only thing that happened was that I suffered self-inflicted whiplash (at least that's what i call it) the next 2 days... fun... fun stuff. XD

Thanksgiving was at Titi's house, and it was good. Nice... relaxing... good food... you know how it is.

Then Keith and I walked the mall on Friday and then went up to his parent's house... saw them... saw mah cat... that was nice.

Saturday................... oh yeah. spent like FIVE FREAK HOURS in a drum shop. that was not so much fun. Then keith played a show... that was a little more fun...

OOO... and we bought ... er... HE bought... these awesome memory foam pillows for him and I. It's like Heaven. :D

Got my dress back today too... apparently the key to me being happy with it is NOT putting it on.......... but that's another blog. hahaha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment