Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sometimes I wish sleep weren't necesarry.

You know... it's 3:12am and I'm sitting here thinking to myself, "Just go to Turkey Hill... buy a cup of coffee, or the dreaded Red Bull and pull an all-nighter..."

I mean... I might as well... I KNOW I should have been in bed hours ago, but sleep is SUCH a waste of time... the only problem is that 80% of the things that I want/need to do right now require OTHER people to be AWAKE.

Yet... I still don't *want* to sleep.

I mean... c'mon Emily... the internets will be here when you get home from the studio tomorrow... don't you want to be FUNCTIONAL for the studio tomorrow?

No. I'm just gonna be cleaning his office and doing web work... I only need to be half awake for that... If I were editing audio or helping with a session I would need to be awake...

But aren't you exhausted?

Yep.

So why don't you go to bed?

::shrugs:: I don't wanna... I dunno.

What the hell do you think is gonna happen between now and 9:00am?!

Maybe my cat will come flying through my window on a mini cat jet plane and put on a show using mice that he trained to jump through hoops... HELL if *I* know! I just don't want to go to sleep!

Emily... you have a problem.

More than one...

No comments:

Post a Comment