Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let's play a game called "How often will I ACTUALLY see my husband this week"

Monday- I work from 8am-5pm. He teaches from 3pm-11am. Then he went to practice at the church. I went to sleep at 1130am. He came home at one. I don't even remember him coming home.

Tuesday- I work from 8am-5pm. He has rehearsal tomorrow which means he'll be gone by 5pm and not home until AT LEAST 12am/1am... I will be asleep by then.

Wednesday- I work from 8am-5pm. He has a lesson and then has a rehearsal, which means he'll be gone by 5pm and not home until AT LEAST 12am/1am... I will be asleep by then.

Thursday- I work from 8am-5pm. I am driving to NJ to meet him and his band there for a showcase that they are playing. I'll see him as he is conversing with the bigwig and his band members... but no alone time.

Friday- I work from 8am-5pm. OH MY GOD! maybe I'll actually SEE him this night... although he will probably disappear to practice at some point.

Saturday- TBD

Sunday- Church at 11am... shower at 12/1230.

Goooooooooood... so... MAYBE I'll see him Friday. And who knows if I'll see him Saturday... Sunday looks good though.

:/

No comments:

Post a Comment